It looks like you are looking for the book The Oxford Handbook of American Elections and Political Behavior from by author Jan E. Leighley, which is unfortunately not available for purchase anymore. But don’t worry, at amiraninfo.com, we provide scanned pdf version of the book The Oxford Handbook of American Elections and Political Behavior for free. This book from by author Jan E. Leighley usually costs USD28.38, however here you can get it for free. We hosted the pdf file at our partner server. If you want to get the file, you might have to register yourself after clicking the download button below.
Registration requiredPrimary link
- Who Votes Now?
- Facing the Challenge of Democracy
- The Politics of Congressional Elections
- Voting Behaviour in Canada
- Strength in Numbers?
- The American Voter Revisited
- Parties and Elections in America
- Congressional Primaries and the Politics of Representation
- Strategy, Money and Technology in the 2008 Presidential Election
- The Oxford Handbook of the American Congress